Sohbet

Sohbet - The Mystical Conversation on Mystical Subjects

Friday, November 11, 2011

Angels Watching Over Me

I had been having trouble with my Intuitive Movement practice: I felt like a tree in a gale, with several musics playing and voices of other lifetimes that I had no awareness of, whispering about dance movements... It was pretty distracting and I didn't want it. So I asked God for help, because this practice is really important to me and I had been hindered for a while. Then I heard a quiet voice say, "I've been sent to help you with that." I thought, Oh wow, a new voice! Who are you? She didn't say anything, but I got a glimpse of a small woman with short curly hair (not her face, of course). I thought, OK this is good. The next time I practiced, it was just me, and only one music and I could focus. It wasn't like dancing across the Grand Canyon on a glass bridge anymore. Problem Solved! Don't be afraid to ask for help. (Or, to accept it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated. It might take me a while to get to them.